PLAY SNAKE AND MOUSE GAME ON YOUTUBE


Yesterday, I was getting bored waiting for "Youtube" to buffer, at that time I just inadvertently pressed down arrow key of my keyboard and saw the circling buffering dots move in the downward direction. I again, pressed some other arrow keys and realized that I can even control that dots! Later, I noticed a lonely dot in a corner of my screen. I tried to direct my under controlled line of dots towards that lonely dot and saw that the dots grew longer!!!




Thats how I realized that one can play snake game on Youtube. Firstly I thought it was my discovery. Instantly I searched about it on Google, and to my surprise, it was an old trick and a timpass act introduced by Youtube itself (Because they are well aware of the slow internet connections people like me have).




Well, some of you may be new to this trick and here is trick how to play snake game on Youtube -

While your Youtube Video is buffering and you can see those dots circling on the video, just click anywhere on the video and start controlling those line of dots with your four arrow keys and feed that hungry snake...
Have fun!
The good point is that, you can even continue playing while the video plays i.e,stops buffering but you can't pause that fast snake anytime.

Enjoy !!!

2 comments

Nice template :)

Reply

thanks a lot!! :D

Reply

Post a Comment